Home > Commissions > Worship Commission > Liturgy Planning
Our Liturgy Planning team meets monthly to focus on making the worship experience welcome and inclusive to the full spectrum of God's people. They develop themes for Advent, Lent, Pentecost, etc., working months in advance to coordinate prayer, music, Ministry in Motion, the church environment to create engaging and enriching liturgical celebrations.
The Liturgy Planning team includes:
- Fr. Tom Slowinski
- Pastoral Associate Debbie Miller
- Director of Music Ministry Brandon Gauvin
- Coordinator of Volunteers Jen Monforton
- Church Environment volunteer Nina Smithpeters
WHAT WE DO
The Liturgy Planning Committee is responsible for the following:
- Plan, prepare, evaluate and ensure smooth execution of all aspects of the parish's liturgical celebrations.
- Implement the objectives of the Worship Commission that impact the celebration of liturgy.
- Provide ongoing formation for its members.
- Ensure compliance with liturgical directives, guidelines, norms and policies of the parish, Archdiocese and universal Church.
- Research how other parishes worship and keep abreast of current developments in liturgiy.
- Provide a spokesperson and written report to the Worship Commission.
If you would like to join the Liturgy Planning Committee, please contact Brandon Gauvin at email@example.com or (734) 981-1333, x26.
Back to Worship Commission main page